- Please bring your medications with you for each office visit.
- If you are on regular prescription medication, you will be required to have an annual visit at a minimum.
- If you have not been seen in a year and have a health care need, you will need a visit.
- Allow 24-48 hours notice for medication refills.
- Check with the pharmacy first to verify that your refill has been completed. We are unable to call patients and tell them we’ve done their refills.
- We expect 24-hours notice for appointment cancellations. If you “late-cancel” and we are unable to fill your appointment time, there will be a charge for this missed appointment (minimum $25).
- If you no-show (miss your appointment without notifying us), and you do this three times in the same calendar year, we may discharge you from the practice.
- Insurance referrals can be time consuming and many insurance companies will not allow a referral to be done after the date of service.
- Please allow one week for the office to complete your “in state” insurance referral.
- If you are going “out of state” for medical services, your referral may take significantly longer, please plan accordingly.
Medicare and Medicare HMO Plans:
- We have a contract with Medicare.
- We do NOT have a contract with all the Medicare HMO plans or the Medicare Secondary insurers. Please call the office if you think you will be changing plans.
We take the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maine Community Health Options
- Medicare - We do not take all secondary Medicare insurers nor do we take all of the Medicare HMO plans. Please check with our Office Manager.
If you have other insurance, payment is expected at the time of service. We will provide you with a receipt that you can send to your insurance for reimbursement. If you do not have insurance, payment is expected at time of service.
*At this time we do not accept MaineCare.