At Hope Health Family Practice we offer sports physicals to our established patients and to non-established patients. Call our office to make an appointment for a sports physical as soon as your child needs one.
- If you have insurance coverage for physicals we will bill your insurance for a regular physical.
- If you are paying out of pocket for the physical and you only want a focused sports physical done we will charge a base fee of $75.oo for the sports physical. There will be an additional cost if immunizations or in-office testing, such as urine tests, EKGs or blood tests, are required. Each organization has different requirements.
- If you have an HMO insurance and are not an established patient at Hope Health Family Practice, you will need to get a referral from your primary care provider’s office before we can do the physical. If you cannot get a referral you will need to go to your primary care provider for the physical.
Schools require that each child have an up-to-date immunization record on file at the school. If your child’s school does not have an up-to-date record please have your child bring what records you have regarding immunizations. This is especially important if your child has never been a patient at Hope Health Family Practice.
What to bring:
- Make sure you have obtained the necessary forms from the school or organization that is requiring the physical and bring them with you to the visit. Some schools have the forms available on their website or you can get them from the coach. We have links to some of those websites below.
- Immunization records.
- Method of payment – cash, check or credit card.